When it Rains...

... and you find yourself caught without an umbrella, do what these girls from the band The Saturdays did. Use their bags as umbrellas. 

In the case of Rochelle Wiseman and Frankie Sanford, their twin Hermes birkins in 35cm gold togo seemed to make good emergency umbrellas.


If it were me though, I'd have whipped out the birkin's raincoat protection cover (never mind I'd end up soaking wet, right?) and hurriedly covered up my bag before I put the bag over my head to use as an umbrella. And then I'd probably break out into RiRi's Um-burella...ella...ella...ey...ey... ey...  ;)  But that's because I'm just really silly. That and I am in reality, enslaved to the birkin-- because oye, that's my investment bag and I need to protect my investment! LOL. These bandmates obviously aren't as silly as I :) Good on them! And good luck to their bags. I hope their bags didn't end up with unsightly water stains!

x
TheBagHag