Mary Katrantzou x Topshop. Soon!

Dear Topshop UK,

If only I were still in London today, I'd have braved the below freezing temperatures to queue up overnight on the ice cold pavement at Topshop Knightsbridge for the Mary Katrantzou x Topshop collection. I want them lampshade dresses so bad!! 

Alas, this bag hag left Blighty early :( For those of you lucky ones with Topshops that will carry Mary's collection, here are my top picks from the lot:


I NEED this dress. Someone please get this for me? UK Size 8 might do :P

Bodycon

Shift dress

Yes, UK Size 8 for me please :)

Now if you're feeling nice and want to buy the dress on my behalf, do let me know. I am going to be extremely happy with one of the 2 lampshade dresses. I reckon I'd fit into a UK Size 8 for this :D And if it doesn't fit, I WILL MAKE IT FIT :) Lol

Here's a shot of Poppy Delevigne wearing the dress I covet at the Elle Style Awards
Photo credit: Elle UK, Twitter

Oh, the collection is likewise be available at Topshop.Com -- hopefully everything is available. Maybe no real need to sleep overnight in pavements after all :)  Shop now!!!

x
TheBagHag