Shoes First, Bag Second?

Yep, I was really a shoe lover first, a bag lover second. This was of course back when I did not get pregnant with my first child. After my first baby, shoes had to take a backseat. Because my feet grew and most of my shoes (pumps) no longer fit me post- partum! So it was bye bye shoes for that time, and hello bags!

Now that my feet seem to be staying put, size- wise, I think it's time to re-ignite that first love with towering heels *I can't do seriously vertiginous ones though-- I'm not Victoria Beckham lol*  :)

My shoe love has been ongoing, but just a few days ago, I was head over heels with those python Sergio Rossis. Today, it's all about Walter Steiger!

I love the curved heel. Reminds me of vintage Roger Viviers!


In Black

My real loves are the curved heel on these babies!!


They're soooo beautiful in person!!!
WANT!!! From Barneys.Com

WANT!!!! *From Barneys.com*

Tried these on:
I looove them!!!

A short walk from Steiger's boutique along Rue du Faubourg is the atelier du bottier!  Here's that curved heel, exposed :) 


There were so many beautiful pairs of shoes (including glitter- heeled booties)! And then there's that neon green one :)


Walter Steiger shoes are available at 83 Rue du Faubourg, Saint Honoré Paris, and are also available online at Barneys.Com :)

Happy Sunday, everyone!!

x
TheBagHag The Shoe Hag