Bag Review: Burberry Orchard Bag

It has been awhile since I last wrote about a Burberry bag that I had taken a liking to. And then I saw this bag. 

The Burberry Orchard reminds me of the larger Hermes bolide. I like that alligator trimmed Chenille check Orchard best-- I found the ribbon quite endearing :) There are 3 other styles-- one with suede stripes, another in grainy leather nubuck suede leather, and another in quilted leather with animal heads.

These zip bags can actually double as overnight bags-- nice and spacious. I also like the fact that the bags zip all the way to the sides. I hate it when bag zippers end up "eating" your bag because their zip opening is too small. This is a very thoughtful style. I do want to see these styles developed in brighter colors too-- hopefully they get around to doing this for the next season :)
x
TheBagHag