TJ Maxx Visit

I can never resist a visit or two to TJ Maxx. Because you never know what you are going to find-- on sale. One has gotten lucky at discount stores like TJ Maxx, so it's always good to pop by with the knowledge that you juuust might get lucky ;) 

Some interesting bags: 

I just like this because it is in a very nice shade of taxicab yellow :)

Rafe bags on the clearance rack. 50% off-- good deal already :)

I like this Franco Sarto tote. The print reminds me of Orla Kiely! :) It's a happy tote!

Perhaps the greatest find of all will have to be this Givenchy Pandora Mini Crossbody bag in washed blue leather.

The bag is originally priced at over US$1000 and is being sold at TJ Maxx for $699 plus CA tax. Not a bad bargain, right? :) 

If you have been to discount designer stores, can you tell me what bag you "scored" and at what price? I'd love to know :)

x
TheBagHag