The Happiest Clutch on Earth?

Christmas may be a good 6 months away but that didn't stop me from humming Jingle Bells when I picked up this Anya Hindmarch clutch at LUISAVIAROMA here in Firenze during the Firenze4Ever Style Lab session. 


There is no doubt in my mind that I would be picking up this bag once it's available at the LuisaViaRoma site. 

This is, hands down, the most melodious and happiest clutch I've ever seen :) Don't you think? Hah, I could conceivably carry this clutch to my birthday party one day *when I decide I want to throw myself one someday lol*

Oh and since this is by Anya Hindmarch, I think I'd get a serious kick seeing this clutch carried by the Duchess of Cambridge. Haha she can carry this bag when she has some function with her firstborn one day-- you know, to keep the little one entertained :)

The Anya Hindmarch clutch will be available at LUISAVIAROMA soon :)

P.S. Thanks to everyone who greeted me today as I turn a year younger LOL :D *denial much? Haha* 

x
TheBagHag

Men's & Women's Free Shipping