Firenze4Ever: THE Dinner Table, THE Party

More on LuisaViaRoma's party for today's post :)

So I ended up doing my own hair for the party because the Aveda team had left the store already by the time Gio finished putting these fantastic lashes on me :D I cannot thank Gioconda Sirolli enough for the amazing lashes and makeup *I really cannot do my own makeup at all :(*. The hair? My friend Dina gave me a sock bun (Lol go ahead, laugh. But I swear it's so helpful) and the sock bun saved my hair :D



And then I was off to the Luisa store where we all congregated before heading to the dinner party.  I wore a floral dress with black lace overlay by a Filipino designer Noel Crisostomo. And there's the itty bitty Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily bag :) The action shot, as promised :)

My designer/blogger friend Valentine Avoh shot this photo of me by the Duomo :)

I was not able to take shots of the Teatro del Maggio before I went in, but I can tell you this much-- it was spectacular! The theatre was very new and LuisaViaRoma was first to use and "baptize" it :D 

Cocktails were served and then we were ushered to a private area by the terrace/ rooftop and my jaw just dropped. 
To the left with the Brigitte Bardot hair is my friend Hillary from Lyst :)
This had to be the longest dinner table I've ever seen!

So impressive to see such a beautiful looooong centerpiece arranged by Petralia Soprana-- with vegetables and fruit (hello, tomatoes, my fave!!), raw Salgemma salt which had been untouched for 5 million years in one of the mines around Palermo Sicily (and they made their "debut" at the party-- it was incredible!)

With the beautiful backdrop of Florence as the sun set... I tell you, it was surreal.

I was incredibly happy to be celebrating my birthday this way :D :D :D (wha? this party? for meee? LOL just kidding :D). I was in very good company for the night! Here are my seatmates to my left: Saba whom I first met 2 years ago when she was a model for Luisa, Daniele Cavalli, and Luisa of LuisaViaRoma :)


And to my right, my favorite Cannoli girls, Catherine of Red Carpet Fashion Awards (aka @Fashion_Critic_ on twitter), and of course Tina (aka @BagSnob).  I was really missing Bryanboy that night though ;( 

And here was a fun shot of some of the bloggers for the night, with Andrea as the "rose" among the ladies :D
With BagSnob, TulaaVintage, ChiaraFerragni, StyleScrapbook, WendyNguyen, AimeeSong among others :)
After dinner, we all headed to the other side of the theatre where the party was already going on strong. Great band, great DJ, great company! Managed a snap with the girls before we all started dancing :)
LOL the Asian with the gorgeous European bloggers :)  I felt so short with these girls LOL

Ooh I do have a snap of the theatre-- well at least the side of it :) This shot was taken by LVR Magazine's photographer Giulia as we were heading out. Don't mind my awkward look here-- I was still talking animatedly with Luisa as we were both commenting on how incredible the venue was :)

What a magical birthday night it had been for me :) I am still not over it-- seriously!

More photos from the event soon, promise :) 

x
TheBagHag