Reveal: A Golden Prada Surprise!

So I carried a Dolce & Gabbana leopard Miss Sicily bag during the Mega Magazine "Most Beautiful" party.

It was a gold- themed party, and I would've wanted to carry a gold purse but alas I didn't have any (I did wear gold pants :D). I've always felt a metallic bag is never going to be an easy purchase-- there are plenty out there, but only so few that look classy. Metallics are not easy to work with, at least from how I see it.

When I was in Singapore, I had the opportunity to sit down with my wonderful friends from Prada, and oh my goodness, they presented me with a beautiful gift! And I mentioned this on twitter that I  received a Prada surprise. This was it!!! ;) *Swooon!!!*


It was a very chic Prada gold leather pochette! I was so overwhelmed by their present, and then it hit me and I said out loud, "oh my goodness this would've been the perfect bag to carry during that Mega gold party!" :) LOL, right? :)

So now, I am only to happy to say that I have a very good gold bag in my closet :) I am armed and ready for anything gold- themed!! :) Thank you sooo much, Prada, for the beautiful, beautiful surprise!!! 

*Cue Music: Gold! Goooold. Always believe in your souuuul... (Song by Spandau Ballet, in case you are too young to know the song or the group haha :D) *

Happy Monday! I am off to another country in a few hours so I ought to try and get some sleep before the alarm clocks rings and I rush off in hopes I make it to my flight :D *So what else is new, I'm always late for my flight lol*

x
TheBagHag