Travelog: Ralph Lauren's Big Pony #4 in Bali


I have been deciding which of the 4 Ralph Lauren Big Pony Fragrances I like best. I do love the packaging so much :) Color blocking on a box at its best!! :) 
Pardon the blurry photo, but even with the blur, you see all the brightly color-blocked packaging :)

Anyway, because we were in Bali and I was feeling very in touch with my Oriental roots again after the almost 3 week absence in Asia, I chose fragrance #4. (Because it's my favorite color too :D)

Taken outside my room in Bali :)
I was quite drawn to the Wild Cherry and Purple Amber notes-- it was quite beguiling together. Apparently, this Big Pony fragrance #4 (Oriental Floral) is meant for the stylish woman who expresses her uniqueness and never fails to catch the attention and the hearts of those who cross her path! A-ha! A stylish charmer :) *Ok that sounds like my kind of woman-- I'd love to be this Ralph Lauren woman, please! :D*

I enjoyed how the Ralph Lauren Fragrance team allowed us to experience the actual meaning of this particular fragrance-- we were brought to the local market for the local, stylish finds!

Apart from the plethora of silver jewellery-- bangles, rings, earrings, there are some beautiful pieces like these votive candle "holders"  hand- carved out of coconut shells!


Bali is incomplete without batik prints on saris. 


And these gift boxes are great too! I love receiving gifts in nice boxes and these hand- woven pieces are quite incredible!


For the hot afternoon today, I decided to carry the Ralph Lauren #4 Tote, thanks to the Ralph Lauren team. I really imbibed the spirit of Big Pony #4 :) 

More on Bali and Ralph Lauren Big Pony's 3 other fragrances in the succeeding day.  

P.S. There were 2 earthquakes today in Indonesia but Bali was not hit. Thanks to all who have contacted me to check in on how I am. We're all good here :) 

x
TheBagHag