Bag Review: The Neon Cavalli Ambition

I'd like to interrupt the travelog for a quick bag post :) Because ok, we were on the road the whole day today after a brief visit to Our Lady of Knock where we attended 2 different church services (one in the old church and the other in the new church). After Knock, we all had to sit through over 4 hours of a drive and I think my pancake- bum just got flatter LOL (is that even possible? *Stupid Question Alert* Like if Kim Kardashian would sit for hours and hours daily without standing up, would her bum get flatter? LOL). So I have no photos to post because I was actually asleep on the road most of the time :D  Plus, I haven't had a proper bag post in a bit so it's time for one again!

Today's bag of choice is a Roberto Cavalli Ambition Python Clutch.
She is beautiful!!! Buy it now at Net-A-Porter

A large, working clutch in python with a shoulder strap? And in neon! Sold!!!


I love clutches that don't only look good but are actually good for carrying things! This is the answer to the neon trend too. There are a lot of neon bags out there but few really have that wow factor if you look past the color. It is a no- fuss flap bag with strategic gold hardware trims. Especially loving that Cavalli tone- on- tone monogram. Very chic, on- trend, and definitely useful.

Roberto Cavalli has been producing very good bags of late and each one of the bags I've seen and "test- driven" have impressed me. This is really an excellent piece to own and I highly recommend it!

The Roberto Cavalli Ambition Python Clutch is available for purchase now at Net-a-Portericon

x
TheBagHag


Bright Spark. NET-A-PORTER.COM Shop Now