Bag Review: Furla's AW2012- 13 Collection

I am still hankering for a large Furla Amalfi bag in red which I was not able to get in Milan because there was absolutely no time to shop :( It doesn't help that Furla is releasing news style this coming Fall/ Winter 2012- 13.

It's a classic doctor bag shape, but a lot is to be said about the leather of the bag! It's very clean, luxe, and very very light. Plus, I looove the name. Papermoon!

I especially like the unique way the bag was cut. Do you also see the grain of the leather? Very nice, right? 

I don't like doctor bags that have zipper enclosures which don't go all the way down to their sides, so good thinking of the part of Furla to make it go halfway-- at least your things will also not spill out or be exposed for the whole world to see :) I think it's clever to have done it this way! And honestly I think this makes a good "bang-up, rough-and-tumble" bag.

While I was at the Furla presentation, I saw this floral Furla clutch being carried by a very chic woman. Thoughts: !!!!!!%$#^%@$^#@##!!! WAAANT!!!!!
Oh if you could only read my exact thoughts at that very moment I saw the clutch LOL. I wanted to snatch the clutch off her hands! *Serious weevil thoughts haha* It's gorgeous, isn't it? I wonder why I never saw this bag before! :(  

Apart from the doctor bag, a revised Amalfi bag, the Furla and I "It" shopping bag which is reversible and comes with fluo colored trims was also debuted during the presentation.
I like the reversible factor. In this day and age, we all need versatile, multi- function totes!

Oh and did I mention there were also the Piper minis like this one? Oh, Furla!

And it comes in all these colors! 

You know which one's my pick :) I love mini versions of signature bags and these mini Pipers are no exception. They are a study in human baghag discipline! :) 

Go check out the Furla SS2012 in stores while they are still available, and make sure as well to check back with them on when the FW2012- 13 is arriving!

x
TheBagHag