MFW: Cinched and Structured at Fendi, AW2012- 13

Fendi's FW 2012 collection is by far my favorite, as it works with forms and structures as well as colors that I can easily relate to. I am bowled over by the sculpted and waist- defining silhouettes *wide belts*!! Lagerfeld has again triumphed in marrying innovative textures, fabrics (cashmere, felt, jersey, duchesse satin, stingray prints of chiffon...) , and colors (natural colors with deep tones).  It was a very solid collection. The bags and the iPad cases have my seal of approval-- they are all clear winners!! Without further ado, the photo excerpts!

The tote bag. Gorgeous in crocodile. Color combination is likewise spot- on!

Eye popping blue against the thick chartreuse-y olive belt. Wow!!

Love the sleeves!

It was all about the sleeves too!

This bustle skirt is INCREDIBLE! I love the cut, the mixed textures! This looks so incredibly well made!

Yes to the jacket!!

I am in love with the Fendi coats! This is one of them

The belt in white? Works with this, without a doubt! Red bag for that pop of color!

Peplum jacket with the Gengkis Khan- strong shoulders :)

The coat dress I am seriously lusting for!!


Take your pick with the iPad cases!!






Striking colors!!


A clutch!

Silvia Venturini and Karl Lagerfeld take a bow (unfortunately Silvia scuttled off rather too quickly)

What a marvelous collection! I cannot wait to see the collection in boutiques. I think this will translate incredibly well in sales for the brand :) They hit the mark for this baghag :)

x
TheBagHag