A Sketch from a Reader!

There are many reasons why I continue to blog. I love expressing myself and this blog is that outlet. I love sharing beautiful things (bags, shoes, jewellery) I see or like and this blog is that outlet. And then there are the most incredible people I would've otherwise never met had it not been for this blog. And then of course the readers who would on occasions show me their appreciation, making me realize that this blog is really for them, just as much as it is for me to keep "records" of what happens in my life.

I received an email a few days ago from Lara Lambino who has mentioned she's been a reader of my blog for quite some time. She sent me a sketch along with that wonderful email after she read about my "Walk of Shame" post-- you know, the one where I wore curlers out in broad daylight, perhaps much to the shock of the passersby who saw me as I walked around, oblivious to their stares (ok so I pretended to be oblivious to their stares)? LOL  :D

By Lara Lambino
Lara was inspired to sketch this after that post. I am so loving this- and so does my Fendi chameleon bag :D! I just had to share her work with you all. Lara, you are so talented! Thank you so much! :) 

x
TheBagHag