New Year, New Bag! :)

Looking back at 2011, I realized one thing-- I seriously overdosed on Celine bags (and I think so did so many people). Admit it, bag hag. It's hard to resist it, especially with the full knowledge that these bags are just incredibly difficult to find-- practically just as evasive as Hermes birkins and kellys. I thought I was going to add yet another Celine luggage tote (either in mini or nano size) to my collection but thank goodness the bag cupids had something else in mind for me. So yes, the first blog confession of 2012: I managed to sneak in a bag purchase before the year ended. I thought it would've made a sweet end to my 2011 *a.k.a. another excuse to get new arm candy lol... oye I ran out of valid excuses a long time ago*.

No, it's not a Celine bag, and is not a Hermes bag either *boo no budget for one even though there are so many new bag colors I am lusting for*.

I chose a FENDI :)

 Here's a little 4-1-1 on the FENDI CHAMELEON which I've been liking for a few months now.
FENDI - CHAMELEON LEATHER TOP HANDLE


The color combinations produced for this style have been sooooo nice. I first saw the bag in different shades of yellow and was already planning on the purchase at LuisaViaRoma. When I managed to go online (because my internet connection that night was really bad), it was already sold out! Boohoo :( . I thought the bag was really not meant to be mine. After a month, I realized I really, really loved the style of the Fendi Chameleon-- it was very easy to carry, had 2 zippers that meet in the middle, and the interior compartments of the bag would fit my lifestyle perfectly.

A look at the inside of the bag-- it has 3 compartments, 2 "open" ones and one zipped one in the middle for that added security. It also has 2 open pocket compartments for your keys and mobile phone/s.
Very large interior with signature striped lining

So I decided that this bag was to be the last purchase for 2011-- and hopefully the next bag purchase won't happen until mid this year haha. Someone *points to self* needs to edit, consolidate, and have a manageable, low maintenance closet *yes, it IS doable!*. And that includes bags. 2012 should be all about saving money for the future :) 

Anyway, don't spoil 2012 for me with talks on making personal sacrifices for the greater good and  how to save money for the future (let me live with my sins, please LOL).  Allow me to just do this reveal without guilt. *Believe me, the guilt will sink in once my credit card bill arrives lol, hello staggard payments lol*

Here she is!! :)  *beams like a proud mama*
I love the style and the color combination

The leather is so supple and so soft!!!

This is such a good everyday bag. It's not too big, nor is it too small. And there's that de rigueur adjustable and detachable shoulder strap for hands- free carry.  After becoming the owner of a Fendi chameleon, I don't regret the purchase one bit and in fact am highly recommending it as it is one of the styles good for longtime use. 

The Fendi Chameleon is available for purchase at all Fendi boutiques and online at LuisaViaRoma.

x
TheBagHag