A Time to Reflect... Merry Christmas!!

It's 12 midnight, December 25, 2011! Merry Christmas!!! Tonight I take the time to be grateful... for my kids and my husband (who've been so patient, tireless, and understanding), my family (who've always been so supportive of me in everything I do), for my friends and loved ones (whose relationships I treasure so much), for my work (and all the opportunities I've been given), for this blog (especially for the readers who've never gotten tired of this writer's shallowness :D), and most of all, for my life.

It's a nice time to be quiet for a few moments to reflect on this year's events and happenings, and to be grateful for everything. Everything-- the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly. For it is in those experiences that our lives have become more enriched, have evolved, developed, and improved :)

My 8 year old shot this photo :) Love it & thought I should post it. It'll make my little budding photographer proud & happy :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Singapore, everyone!!!!  :)

x
TheBagHag