Travelog: Tourist Spots Revisited, Paris

Some friends were in town from the Philippines for a few days, so I joined them on a city tour of Paris. I love being all touristy in Paris. Gives me more reason to enjoy the monuments and places that I already enjoy seeing so much while in town. In today's post, I took inspiration from one of my favorite blogs, Paris Daily Photo, published by Frenchman Eric Tenin whom I had the honor of meeting for drinks at La Perle in Marais earlier. :)
Eric Tenin of www.parisdailyphoto.com
The well- visited Paris Daily Photo blog has been around since 2005 and is a blog I never fail to visit daily. He gives his readers their daily Paris fix-- and everyday's  post is of a very interesting photo :)

Now on my tourist post, notice that most of my shots had that bluish undertone. Some shots were really blue-- on purpose, I might add :). I was reacquainting myself with my old Nikon D40x which I had since retired but just brought along on this trip. I am so glad I did bring this camera with me! I'm honestly not really good with the technical workings of my camera, so don't ask me how I got these shots done. I am and will probably remain a trial-and-error photographer :) Anyway, enjoy these photos!

Guess where this was taken :)

Opera

What's Paris without the Eiffel Tower!

The Seine

Notre Dame

Hope you like them! More tourist-y photos tomorrow :) Oh and don't forget to check out Eric's blog, Paris Daily Photo if you want to see more artsy shots of Paris!

x
TheBagHag