The Loot: Versace for H&M

I had a really full day yesterday and came home so late last night. Two events were happening in the beautiful city of lights: One was at the H&M shop beside Printemps where media and special guests were able to pre-shop ahead of today's worldwide launch. The other was at Christies (will post about that tomorrow).

I didn't take any photos inside H&M because of the shopping chaos. Most of the people already knew what they wanted. And everyone was making a beeline for the leather dress and jacket!

Here's quick post of my loot :)
Of course, had to get a bag ;)
 I got the Greek key necklace as well as bracelet and the orchids necklace and bracelet.

I don't know where I'd be wearing this leather jacket *I live in a tropical country!* , but I loved it from the time I first saw it in photos :) So yay, I have it now :)

I also got to try on a few dresses and went away with 2 :)  I was pretty good-- I had a budget and had to make sure I didn't get carried away. Retail therapy can be expensive and we don't want to go overboard (and have to sell the soul to pay for shopping debt LOL).

I'm not so sure if there are people who slept on the pavement last night for today's opening day because it's so cold here in Paris right now :) I heard it was crazy back in Hong Kong and in Singapore!!

Anyway, I'd love to hear about your Versace x H&M shopping adventure from wherever you are, so please do feel free to share and also to show me your loot!! :) 

Happy Shopping, everyone!

x
TheBagHag