Not Feeling Blue. Loving Blue!

Wheee I made it to Paris this afternoon :) Weather? Really nice and cool. Unlike the extended summer temperatures just over a month ago. I missed a post yesterday so let me get right on it now.

Oh Sergio Rossi you really know what a girl wants needs!!  In this case, an extremely rockin' good pair of shoes. Can you say Va- Va- Va- Vooooom? :)
Wait til I get my hands on you this Spring. I will looooove youuuuu...
Everything about this shoe is perfect. Heel height, check. Python skin, check. Cobalt blue color, TWO checks! Ankle straps, check. Comfort, check! Oh baby, you and I will go places!! :)

And then you will need a matching bag. Ok I have no intentions of using them both together (even if I have done matchy matchy quite often haha) at the same time. But hah, if the outfit calls for it, why the heck not? I will break rules for this (like I always do anyway). 

After all, how much hotter cooler can blue get?

Python skin. So luxurious!
The bag is very easy to carry, and is quite light too! I will want this for 2012 please!

Damn, ok now I like these 3 things from Sergio Rossi! Did you espy those wedges that went with the python bag? Daaaayuuuumn!! *Lust, lust, lust*  The Spring Summer 2012 collection is seriously to die for!

Sergio Rossi really knows how to work up a woman's emotions! Hah! See you 3 in 2012 :)

P.S. Happy 11.11.11 :)

x
TheBagHag