Color Blocked Chicness!

I don't know if this has happened to you, but it certainly has to me-- many times in fact: a very busy day with very little time to go home and change for an event or dinner at night. I don't want to have to bring 2 bags with me because having to carry a 2nd one wherever I go during the day is just not going to do my back any good. Especially if my day entails bringing around my big camera and the laptop (LOL along with the rest of my house which is usually inside my bag).

The idea that I should carry a clutch inside my day bag has become so acceptable. But still, it was bulky having to bring it around. And then I chanced upon Adriana Castro's clutches!

Adriana's bags have already been featured in Sex and the City 2 (I've written up about them when the film showed :D). 

This "Grace" envelop clutch is remarkably thin, extremely light, and hello, so very chic! Look-- it won't even take up any space inside your day bag!!

Adriana Castro Grace Clutch 1
The skinny envelop clutch! No dieting required :)


Seriously so chic with the color blocking!
Adriana Castro Grace Clutch 2
It's all about the right colors!

The colors happen to be two of my favorite ones too :)

And then there is THIS baby! Now this, is my favorite one. I loooove the combination of the bag!  This Maya clutch is made from 2 exotic skins: natural viper snake and crocodile.

Adriana Castro Small Maya Clutch


This has to be the perfect clutch-inside-the-day bag. The size is just right for one mobile phone, lipstick, and some mad money :)

Adriana Castro Small Maya Clutch
The perfect size!


Adriana Castro knows her colors very well, and she also knows how to pair the right exotic skins to create that perfect luxe clutch. These 2 above are without a doubt, my favorites. You all know how much I love color blocking, and I think Adriana Castro is so spot- on with these combinations!


I also want to add that if you are looking for exotic skin clutches at very realistic and fair prices, do check out Adriana Castro's collection. They're very reasonably priced considering their superior quality!

x
TheBagHag