The Louis Vuitton Phiippines Re-Launch + After- Party!

Before the Louis Vuitton event, my good neighbor and friend Cher of Lifestyle Asia Magazine and I popped over to Firma for the Joyce Makitalo event. We were a tad late, but we were still treated to the beautiful creations of Joyce.

Jun, Cheryl, Mel, Myself, and Melo *Thanks for this photo!*
After Firma, we headed over to Greenbelt 4. 

It began at exactly 8:30pm. Ok actually the party began a little early-- when we got there at 8:30pm, people were already milling about inside the newly renovated Louis Vuitton store. Everyone was on time!!

Without further ado, here's the party album, unedited.  *Forgive me if you see my photos here more than once--  these photos with me in it are actually personal shots not really intended for the blog, but since I didn't manage to take solo photographs of the people I was with, I have to share them here-- just to make sure I got everyone I "shot" covered :)

The Louis Vuitton Philippines Ladies!
Rhea and Vanessa

Adam

Ruby, Mel, Dara of LV, and Cheryl

Henri and Kaye

Jun, Salome, and Claudette

 Alex is back in town :)

Liza

Mika

Janthina

Liz and Laureen
Pia, Melo, JM


Agoo and Pauline

Ricky and Chito

Pediatrician twins, Drs. Nuguid-- both very highly recommended!!

Me, flanked by the gorgeous D girls: Divine and Daphne :)

Kate

Angela, Bianca, and Jacqui

Pam

Amina

Malu

Georgina and Borgy

Ana and Patrice

Cheryl, Stephanie, and Tessa
Kat and Mel

With Rosanna


Edouard

Dinesh

John, Jon Jon, and Barbie

Janine, Ted, Tessa

Dennis and Leo

Amanda

Rhea, Loralee, and Pam

Daryl

Anne

 
LA

JR and Rhett

The night's super hardworking photographers-- 2 more missing!! :)

Oh what a night! The relaunch at the new store was great and the after- party at White Space was pretty fantastic. Congratulations, Louis Vuitton Philippines!

Peeps, time to pay Louis Vuitton Greenbelt 4, Makati a visit as it opens later today! :)

P.S. Shoutout to the wonderful peeps of Shu Uemura Rockwell Power Plant Mall for accommodating me on such short notice-- all the time. Thanks so much! :)

x
TheBagHag