PFW: The Tod's Signature Collection is a Winner!

The Tod's Signature Collection was unveiled early this evening at the Italian Embassy in Paris. The Tod's team really knows where to throw their parties. Such a beautiful garden within the embassy!

Used my iPhone camera for this. Sorry for the grainy quality

The Signature Collection comes in either patent or matte leather, and has that signature pattern which resembles the imprint from the gomminos. 

The classic east-west flap styles come in different sizes
Striking cobalt blue color!

I love the matte leather Signature bags like this tote. It has that nice sporty classy feel to it!

I don't really know how to classify this color, but I think it's pantone 299 and the color is unusual and beautiful!

In orange

In eye- popping, scorching hot red!


I managed to take some photos of guests-- quite a feat because I was balancing my huge brick of a camera on one hand and a glass of champagne on the other!

Olivia Wilde is beautiful.
Olivia carries a black Tod's Signature collection clutch

Fashion critic Godfrey Deeny with Roger Vivier Creative Director Ines de la Fressange. *Also in red!*


Flora Lee of Tod's with Prestige Magazine's Vivienne Tang
Vivienne carries a red Tod's Signature Clutch

Here I am with 2 ladies I admire so much: Tina *aka The Bag Snob* and very sought- after Romanian fashion designer Janina Nectara

We took the liberty of picking out our favorites from the Tod's Signature collection. I'm definitely going to have that cobalt blue patent clutch on my arm come next season! :)

With what I know now about Tod's and the way they make their bags, I am guaranteed that the bag was made with passion and with a lot of care. If you already have a D bag, I'd recommend the bags from the Signature collection. 

My recommendation? The clutch *which I was photographed carrying*, hands down!

P.S. Did you notice that we were all wearing red? It is unbearably hot in Paris right now and I suppose our  color of choice represented that ;)

x
TheBagHag