Singaporean Luxury?

Pretty gloomy day in Singapore, BUT! That did not stop the people from queuing up outside  H&M (overnight!!) as today, the behemoth of a retail store officially opens.

Just look at the craaaazy lines!!!

And the queue has snaked around the block too!


I can't imagine sleeping on the pavement overnight for an H&M opening. I'd love to cover the chaos, but I doubt I'd be interested in sleeping on the streets to be the first shopper in the door :D LOL... I couldn't even camp out at Westminster overnight for the Royal Wedding (although if I were more equipped *tooo coooold then* I would've done it-- without hesitation :D *As you all know, I love Royalty!* ).

But to be the first shopper inside H&M? Hmm... would you do this?

Personally, if this were the first COS store in Asia, I'd queue up obediently and patiently :D *I looove COS!!!* (COS is owned by H&M)
 
But right now, all I want to do is to sit on my bed and stare outside my window.


I'm actually dead- tired from the very turbulent flight into Singapore-- because I didn't sleep a wink at all from the night before.

So instead of going around today, I think I'll catch a few Zzzs :) Now sleeping in while in Singapore? That is the real LUXURY! :) 

x
TheBagHag