Seafood Restaurant. In a Bag!

How precious is it to carry a seafood restaurant with you? Ok if you put it that way, it ain't exactly precious lol. But at least it's not a fish market hahaha :D

I love Lulu Guinness, it's one of my all time favorite "fun" bag brands. And this bag proves why I like it :)



If you want to feel like it's the weekend (which is what I want to feel everyday hahaha), then this bag is what you should be carrying. Just by looking at the bag makes me already feel light and happy! This is a good tote that is indeed perfect for carry for the weekend either to gallivant in the mall or to go on a short trip!

Oh and the best thing about this bag is, it's already priced at 65% off its original amount! Seriously, this is a "Get"!!! 

Buy it now at The Outnet before someone gets it :)

x
TheBagHag