Buddha Bless You!

When I have the time, I enjoy drawing and designing jewellery. It's a hobby that a lot of my friends have said I should turn into a "serious" profession. Unfortunately, I still haven't the time to work on my education in gemmology-- for sure though, it will happen sooner or later *ok, I HOPE! hahaha*

For now, I enjoy being a part- time jewellery curator for Accessory Lab (as soon as our trusted web guy comes back, it'll get updated more often). However, there are the odd occasions that I get to design something and see the design executed. And I can't resist not showing the finished products :)

I purchased these Carved Buddha stones from Rodina Velasco of Crystal Atrium at Accessory Lab and got the idea to encase them in a fairly ornately design setting from my Taipei trip last year with Bryanboy and BagSnob.

After a few tweaks here and there in my drawings, my ring designs were finally executed, and here they are :)

ROSE:
Carved Rose Quartz Buddha Ring set with White Sapphires in Blackened Silver

RAINBOW:
Carved Rainbow Moonstone set with White Sapphires in Blackened Silver

I am excited to work on more designs for these carved Buddhas (and our other carved stones). The rings are pretty massive on the finger by the way. They will not just fade in the background with the rest of your bling-- haha I won't have it any other way :)

Hope you like them! Have a great Friday, everyone!!

P.S. If you are interested in having something like those rings custom- designed by Rodina Velasco or I, contact Accessory Lab at (+632) 890-9011 or at (+63916) 553-2311. The rings above are not crazy expensive, promise! :)

x
TheBagHag